Real Wedding in White and Blue with a Touch of Bling

It's been forever that I posted anything on the Flora Nova blog - I am so sorry for the delay - t'is the season I guess...
So, today just quickly some pictures I recently received from Olga and Damien's gorgeous and intimate wedding at Hotel 1000 last month. I had never worked with the photographers from Lucid Captures, but I was stunned at Michael's beautiful work capturing the beauty and emotions of the day. Thank you Michael - I love these photos!





Lots more pictures are on Michael's blog - check them out!

Some of the fabulous vendors who contributed to Olga and Damien's wedding:
Venue: Hotel 1000 in Seattle
Photographer: Michael Movsyesov with Lucid Captures
Linens: AA Party Rentals
DJ and beautiful lighting: Austin Beaver

Labels: , , ,