A Super-Fun Ranch Wedding in Eastern Washington

This was a wedding dear to my heart and one I will cherish forever: it was the wedding of my dear friends Megan Keller and Aaron Bird. Megan, the wonderful Seattle wedding and event coordinator of A Kurant Event, has been a dear industry friend and colleague for many years. When she asked me to help her with her wedding I was so flattered she would trust me, and when she told me where it was taking place there was no way I would not be part of it!!

Megan and Aaron had picked the Flying Horse Shoe Ranch in Eastern Washington as their wedding location. I had stayed at the ranch just a few months prior and knew this gem of a venue: a beautiful dude-ranch near Cle Elum, surrounded by pastures, fields, and farms in the Cascade foothills. A perfect place for a laid-back, fun, yet elegant country party!!

I loved what Megan had planned for her big day: hay bails, cow hides, a mechanical bull, horseback riding, sleeping in teepees, and a beautiful clear tent with rustic country decor for the reception. The event brought together many fabulous colleagues from the Seattle event world - for the floral and decor I collaborated with florist friend Alexa from Fiore Blossoms. We had a total blast! Alexa also blogged about this fun wedding at megan + aaron at flying horseshoe - check it out. Aaaaand - this wedding even made it into the latest issue of Seattle Bride magazine!
The stunning photos were taken by Barbie Hull and Carol Harrold - wait till you see all their gorgeous images below! So beautiful!
I am so excited to show so many photos of their wonderful wedding day. It was just such a fun wedding! Enjoy!!





Isn't Megan just beautiful??!!!





The ceremony took place under an ancient large willow tree.





And here some reception details ... With floral/willow chandeliers and all ...












And last but not least some of the many fabulous details of the day ...







VenueFlying Horseshoe Ranch
Planner: Megan Keller, A Kurant Event
Day-of Coordination: Shindig Events
Photographers: Barbie Hull and Carol Harrold
Wedding Dress: Claire Pettibone from The Dress Theory
Cake: Honeycrumb Cake Studio
DJ and Lighting: Austin Beaver


Labels: , , , , ,